Shelby Simmons, a promising teenager actress, is featured in Netflix’s “Prince of Peoria” and Disney’s “Andi Mack”. In 2020, Shelby will play the role of Hillari Kimble in the romantic musical drama film “Stargirl”, alongside Grace VanderWaal, and Graham Verchere.
Shelby Simmons, originally from Richmond, Virginia was born under the star sign Aquarius on February 6, 2002. Paulina Mary Jean Gretzky is her birth name. The actress, aged 18, is American by birth and of mixed ethnicity.
Salary and Income
Simmons was a Game Shakers guest actor in 2017, her first professional acting gig. She was also cast as Courage in The Bugaloos’ TV movie. Then, in 2018, she played another important role, Sydney Quinn, in Prince of Peoria, which is now on Netflix.
Simmons appeared in School of Rock, Henry Danger and School of Rock. She was well-known for her recurring role on the Disney series Andi Mack. She also played important roles in movies like Bunk’d and Selfie Dad.
Simmons is a rising star in the acting world. She is only 18 years old and has already achieved many great feats, garnered thousands of fans, and amassed a fortune of thousands of dollars. Simmons’ net worth is estimated at $200 million as of 2020.
Relationships, Boyfriends, and Dating
The teen actress was reportedly single as of January 2021. She is only 18 years old and is focusing on her studies and improving her acting skills. She is also very private on social media about any possible relationship or romantic life.
After attending the 2019 Kid’s Choice Awards together, Simmons became romantically involved with Jace Norman. They are friends, and never had a relationship.
Families, Parents, and Siblings
Simmons prefers to keep her private life secret from the media and public. She isn’t open about her childhood or her parents.
Simmons, however, is a family girl. She often posts pictures on Instagram with her mom and siblings. Simmons has a brother, Nicolas Aquilina, and a sister, Alyssa.
Measurements of the Body: Height and Weight
Simmons is 5′ 3″ tall and 52kg in weight. Simmons’s beautiful features are enhanced by her hazel eyes and blonde hair.
Shelby Simmons Bio and Early Life
We don’t know the names of Shelby Simmons’ father or mother. She has two siblings. For Mother’s Day 2020, she posted pictures on Instagram with her grandmother and mom. Simmons enjoyed bringing characters to life through school plays. She loved Shrek’s Princess Fiona.
Shelby Simmons loves comedy and was chosen to play one of the leading roles in Prince of Peoria on Netflix. This is the first series to be filmed in front a live studio audience. Stargirl is one of her favourite books. She is thrilled to be a part of the Disney movie’s cast.
Shelby Simmons Facts
- Shelby Simmons played Natalie in Andi Mack’s recurring role.
- In Prince of Peoria, Shelby portrays Sydney Quinn.
- She is active on social media platforms, and has many fans.
- Star claims she has enough money saved to be selective in work projects.
- She will still be auditioning but she will only accept work that allows her to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Believe in the fact that your head is not your master! Your heart is not your master! These are only things that you need to hear because they understand your pain, fears, and desires. They only know what you know so their knowledge is limited. GOD is the source of all creativity, courage, and newness of thought. So listen to God, and allow her courage, creativity, and energy to flow through you.